-
Status
Not open for further replies.

99CENTS

Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Contact seller
Have posted this before. 67 Plymouth signet 2 door. Car was 6cylinder now set up for v-8. Big bolt pattern all new disc brakes,ball joints,upper and lower control arms.
The rear end is ford 9in detroit locker 350 posi. I planned on 4 speed so pedals are in car. But have auto brake pedal to put back in..
This a rolling chassis body only has 55k original miles. The body is very streight and needs no body work. ND I mean none.
The asking price is $5k.
Car is in different garages as I took to have repainted only thing person hasn't touched car in 5 yrs.
I have to many cars and trucks and can't drive them all. Going insurance poor. Can email other pics. Can't pull off text to post
If serious please call Frank ( no phone numbers allowed in public forums Frank
image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Before I waste your time with a bunch of questions could you please post some better pictures of the car thankyou.

.... And that why is does not sell.
Can only post what I have being in Florida till 3rd week of June.. but seems only ones making comments are tire kickers. I drove over 3 hrs just to look and didn't see one pic of car

Don't forget to let interested parties know that parts scattered around several locations . I was told some have been at other peoples garages for years, who knows???

Heading back to pa Monday all parts for valiant will be in one place.TY

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back