[SOLD] 67 to 72 Barracuda fast & notchback Darts Duster

-
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm sorry - as I mentioned last week, I ended up finding a wiper trans and vent box from another member. However, in looking at your pics of your parts stash, I see quite a few other possibilities. How about a harness to plug into the 2-speed wiper motor (I really just need the connector(s) and as much wire length as possible to connect up to)? Lastly, how about a non-A/C heater/radio bezel for a 72 Demon? Looking for that center bezel that goes from all the way at the top to below the radio. Could be woodgrain or other. Thx!

Would you have any trim clips for a 67 Dart GT? Specifically the wide rocker molding clips and trunk lid trim clips?

I'm sorry - as I mentioned last week, I ended up finding a wiper trans and vent box from another member. However, in looking at your pics of your parts stash, I see quite a few other possibilities. How about a harness to plug into the 2-speed wiper motor (I really just need the connector(s) and as much wire length as possible to connect up to)? Lastly, how about a non-A/C heater/radio bezel for a 72 Demon? Looking for that center bezel that goes from all the way at the top to below the radio. Could be woodgrain or other. Thx!
I have a nice 2 speed harness 20.00
No bezel

Looking for the lower plastic door vent and the front door edge rubber flap. '68 Barracuda and I believe it was on other years as well. Thanks.

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back