Status
Not open for further replies.

waggin

moving on ain't easy if you drive a Ford :p
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
48   0   0
Contact seller
Very good condition 67 to 72? sedan and four door 1/4 panels from a 1970 valiant 4 door will fit dart and valiant from the wheelhouse back. will sell sections. have both sides can text pic's
floral city florida 34436

Price Please!
show me a pic of what you need shipping the whole pair would be pricey I f you just need some patch panels from them will be cheaper to ship just what you need pm me for my phone number have a price in mind whats fair to you on the parts you actually need of them and I will give you an honest verbal description and text you pics my reputation preceeds me here on fabo, bigblockdart and on e bay both as seller and buyer

show me a pic of what you need shipping the whole pair would be pricey I f you just need some patch panels from them will be cheaper to ship just what you need pm me for my phone number have a price in mind whats fair to you on the parts you actually need of them and I will give you an honest verbal description and text you pics my reputation preceeds me here on fabo, bigblockdart and on e bay both as seller and buyer
This isnt for me but as per the rules, you have to have a price. It could be a range, for example $5-12.

250 for the pair just to be following the rules, yea I know that's cheap so haggle me down and come get em or haggle me for the pieces you need and I'll toss em in a box for ya

This isnt for me but as per the rules, you have to have a price. It could be a range, for example $5-12.
I didn't even notice Your a moderator, hard to price out something when ya just don't know how much of the part they want , I hope to get a good camera soon the one I have is very complicated to find the pics on sd card and as soon as I remove the card pics are gone and it wont let me import them am I allowed to put phone number in this ad?

am I allowed to put phone number in this ad?
Sorry I didnt see your response to this. So here is a free bump for you and to answer your question. Since you are a Gold Member yes, you are allowed to put your phone number and email in your ad.

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back