67 windshield Lockstrip.

-

SWED67barracuda

Reaction score
Hi Gals a`n Pals. Does anyone know where to find either the lockstrip only or both the weather strip and lockstrip for a 67 Barracuda .Front and rear window. greateful for help. Ubbe.

Hi Gals a`n Pals. Does anyone know where to find either the lockstrip only or both the weather strip and lockstrip for a 67 Barracuda .Front and rear window. greateful for help. Ubbe.
Ubbe! There is a great supplier that sell rolls on Ebay for 1967 A-bodies cars. Good luck with your car.

Ubbe do a search for a thread I started. Mylar lockstrip. I have a 67 cuda as well and the stuff is pricey.
Precision is the only company that makes it.
Notchback or fastback?
Cheers
Steve

Hi Ulf, the lockstrip on the roll isnt the correct stuff. Requires a different gasket and in my opinion looks very half-assed.
Correct stuff for the oem style gasket is rigid Mylar and the only MFG I know of is precision.
If anyone else knows a mfg other than Precision gasket please post here

Ubbe! There is a great supplier that sell rolls on Ebay for 1967 A-bodies cars. Good luck with your car.

Ubbe do a search for a thread I started. Mylar lockstrip. I have a 67 cuda as well and the stuff is pricey.
Precision is the only company that makes it.
Notchback or fastback?
Cheers
Steve
Hi Steve.I`ll check out the thread.It`s a notchback.There are some photos in the Photo garage forum. Thanks for info.Ubbe.

You might try Layson's and Just Mopar. I got the front strip from Just Mopar.

I stock the gaskets and lock strip. They are rather pricey, but they are correct and made by Precision Gaskets and have not heard any complaints from anyone that has installed them. They are a 67 specific part so you have to have the correct gasket to use the correct insert. If you have more questions, drop me a message.

Pm coming
I stock the gaskets and lock strip. They are rather pricey, but they are correct and made by Precision Gaskets and have not heard any complaints from anyone that has installed them. They are a 67 specific part so you have to have the correct gasket to use the correct insert. If you have more questions, drop me a message.

Interested in gasket/lockstrip, your pm's are full.

Ok , this is not the quickest reply but anyway . I need lockstrip for the windshield and have the original gasket , how much are they , and are the corners included .Regards Ubbe .

People have been asking for photos of the mylar insert. I will attach a picture of the insert and the four corners. These are the reproductions from Precision.

67AWS1A.jpg

67AWSCorners1A.jpg

-
Back