Contact me from my profile to get price and further info,mrmopartech

Attachments

• DSCF0052.jpg
    58.9 KB · Views: 264
  • DSCF0053.jpg
    62.1 KB · Views: 252
  • DSCF0054.jpg
    73.2 KB · Views: 282
Superdart,every time I post a phone number or a price the mods remove the add,So if a person is interested in them,click on profile and email me or call me,the rules here change day by day,so I just want to help some one that needs them,but thats hard for some to under stand,If some one wants them,375$,lets see how long the add last.mrmopartech

Hey Scott, I think what may be the problems with your ads is that

1. if you are posting contact info, you have to be a Gold member(reducing spam).
2. Price/pics so it doesnt get into a bidding war...(also spam reducer)
Thats my 2 cents, good luck, they seemed to be priced right!!

I put my profile up so people can contact me which ever way they want.If calling or emailing is to much of a problem for them,they can,t afford the manifolds.As for the price,its a good price,I am open to offers and deals and trades,and for a bidding war,that is not going to happen with me.if you are first to step up to the plate,then they are yours,but you have to step up,don,t do the well I have to wait for my welfare cheque to clear and other B/S,you either have it or you don,t.If the members here can find a set for 50$,go and buy them and resell them for big money,I am happy for you,but i am not giving them away.With me if you are first,great,I help you with what ever I can,except paying for them,want the best shipping,not a problem,I will find you three to four quote,s and tell you and do it on my dime,you pay the shipping,but the calling and boxing and delivery to the shipper is my dime for you,others from this site,are not so good,not all,but some.mrmopartech

Rules require price, Rules forbid phone numbers and email addresses unless your a goldmember.

The rules change day by day ? hmmm.... seems like they have been posted in the classified and stayed the same for a quite a while now. Other members see it...and get it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back