-
Status
Not open for further replies.

victa15

Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Contact seller
I have a very nice center console that I believe is for a 4spd cause it has the side cut out for the hump cover. It was cut in the front but can't really notice it. Looks like it was for a dealership ac unit. Looks awesome with no cracks. Looking to get 60 plus shipping. Will throw in a glove box door.

I also have a set of head rest from a 68 dart. They need to be restored. Looks like they were dark blue but were dyed black at one point. Looking to get 20 plus shipping

I also have a nice driver steering wheel ring. Looking to get 20 plus shipping

Attachments

• image.jpg
    46.3 KB · Views: 385
It's making me send one at a time

Attachments

• image.jpg
    52.5 KB · Views: 397
Those look like 1970 headrests are they the same from 68' to 70' ?

Those look like 1970 headrests are they the same from 68' to 70' ?

The guy I got them from was parting out a 68 dart. I got the head rest and the steering wheel ring from him. I'm not sure if they are the same or different. How can you tell?

I just looked it up. PG Classic says 68-70. But I think they are for bench seats. Looking at the rods sticking out. The same sizes were for buckets and the off set sizes were for bench. There are two different types. I wonder why. But thanks learn something new everyday. I wonder if they would still work though

the measure between the 2 rods on the headrests varied also. Different length rods might have been only to make them easier to identify than the inch or so C <-> C.
GLWS

the measure between the 2 rods on the headrests varied also. Different length rods might have been only to make them easier to identify than the inch or so C <-> C.
GLWS

would you know the measurment between them?

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back