-
Status
Not open for further replies.

6dart9

Reaction score
Rating - 100%
6   0   0
Contact seller
I need the Radio and the plate for a 68/69 Dodge Dart The car is a NON AC car so the plate needs to match. the PO hacked mine up.

The Radio should read "Dart Solid State" and should be a thumbwheel.

Please let me know what you have

thanks

justin

I have a Dart am thinbwheel radio, but it doesn't work. It also is kinda ugly looking.
It would serve the purpose of filling the hole in the dash once you clean it up, but not much more.
I was told when I bought it that it worked. I paid $40 for it, only to find I had been "taken". Seller refused to help.
Anyway, shoot me a PM if interested.
I can't help with the faceplate.

George

I have both the radio and plate you are looking for as described.Took them out of my 69 dart.I dont think it works and thumbwheel does not move dial but is complete.Dont know what its worth $75.00 plus shipping.Pm me if interested.Thanks Kevin.

I know I think it may go for quite a bit though. I had the opening bid on it but it wasn't enough

I need the Radio and the plate for a 68/69 Dodge Dart The car is a NON AC car so the plate needs to match. the PO hacked mine up.

The Radio should read "Dart Solid State" and should be a thumbwheel.

Please let me know what you have

thanks

justin
Justin- Have you located your radio yet? If not, I can help you. Email me at [email protected] Thanks

Still need the radio plate and the radio please let me know if anyone has it.

I have a fairly nice radio/heater bezel for a 69 (two lower screws as opposed to the 68 single lower screw). For show purposes it would need to be chromed. Let me get it out of my GTS (I have the correct 68 to replace it) and get some pics. I probably have a radio, but it may be difficult to locate.

e-mail me [email protected]

I have a fairly nice radio/heater bezel for a 69 (two lower screws as opposed to the 68 single lower screw). For show purposes it would need to be chromed. Let me get it out of my GTS (I have the correct 68 to replace it) and get some pics. I probably have a radio, but it may be difficult to locate.

e-mail me [email protected]

sent email

Got the Radio!

I still need the trim piece so anyone that has one please let me know. I know a couple of guys responded but never herd much after that.

thanks

justin

No worries let me know if you do. No rush

thanks!

justin

Glad you got the radio - never did find my old one and bezel in the garage. Who knows where it may have walked off to in the past 30 years!

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back