[WANTED] 68 69 Rear Window Chrome Trim &...

-
Status
Not open for further replies.

69hcodedartconv

Moparolyosis
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Contact seller
I am looking to buy Rear Window Chrome Trim (Notchback) and Wheel Well Chrome Trim for 67, 68, 69 Barracuda. Also Could use a set of bucket seats.
I am in Southeastern Pa.
Thanks

Fastback or notchback for the rear window trim?
Also - 67 is different than 68/69. Which are you looking for?

Notchback. I was understanding that 67 didnt come with chrome rear window trim but 68, 69 would fit. I'm still not 100% sure. Laysons Restoration does sell the same rear window for 67-69.

Notchback. I was understanding that 67 didnt come with chrome rear window trim but 68, 69 would fit. I'm still not 100% sure. Laysons Restoration does sell the same rear window for 67-69.

68 69 will fit but the gasket has to be changed as well i believe

Yes, either will work, just a matter of which one you want to use because they are not interchangeable. 68/69 models use a stainless steel trim piece held in place with clips. 67 "chrome" was flexible material that pressed into the middle of a channel in the window gasket.

Rear window is the same- however the gaskets are NOT. Switching from 67 to 68-69 you must use the gasket/clips/trim

Hi I have the two large pieces for the notchback in nice shape $225. I am in SE PA. also so maybe no shipping..

I believe I have the two shorter pieces. I'll have to look to see if they're notch or fastback though.

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back