Not open for further replies.

DentalDart

FABO Gold Member
FABO Gold Member
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
7   0   0
Contact seller
I’m looking for 1 dart GT door panel emblem, or 2 if they are the gts emblems. I also need 2 emblems for the metal portion of the door where I have the “Dart Custom” emblem at.

What about seat emblems? Anyone got some lying around they aren’t going to use?

IMG_3959.jpeg

IMG_3952.jpeg

I might have one from a 68 GT also. There are some 69 GTS door emblems on eBay. New reproductions. Not cheap at $199 pair. I bought a pair and they are very nice.
FWIW, I tried to save seat emblems from 68 GT and they virtually disintegrated due to heat I suppose.

I might have one from a 68 GT also. There are some 69 GTS door emblems on eBay. New reproductions. Not cheap at $199 pair. I bought a pair and they are very nice.
FWIW, I tried to save seat emblems from 68 GT and they virtually disintegrated due to heat I suppose.

I’m not good at finding things on EBay… I don’t need perfect, just a driver set. This car is far from perfect lol.

Hell it has some duct tape holding down the vinyl on the roof because it’s never wanted to hold down in that spot no matter what I’ve ever done.

IMG_3985.jpeg

Last edited:
I have the pair of these. Still attached to door panels. Looks like they spun the rivets (posts) to attach them. I am not sure how to remove them from the panel and save the posts. Any ideas?

output_image1689782636427.jpg

I have the pair of these. Still attached to door panels. Looks like they spun the rivets (posts) to attach them. I am not sure how to remove them from the panel and save the posts. Any ideas?

View attachment 1716116742

I have no idea how to remove them? There is probably a little mounting screw nut on the back of the door card where the emblem goes through?

I'll probably just cut the door card (it's no use to me) and see how they did it. I expected a push nut but no. Should have taken photo of back side.

View attachment 1716116742

If the panels are in nice condition PLEASE don't cut them up. The emblems are held on by 2 studs that have a tiny washer and are peened down. To remove them you just need to very carefully removed the peened down material. When reinstalling them: the washers go over the studs and then a drop of 5 minute epoxy. Done it many times.

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back