[FOR SALE] '68 Barracuda Convertible Parts Car

-

Jplush

Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Contact seller
Located in Shepherdsville, KY; $2,500 OBO

I have a '68 Barracuda Convertible parts car, no title. She is rough but someone more skilled than me could possibly get it together. It was way above my skillset so I went a different direction. I would prefer to sell as a whole as the car is not kept at my house. I do have other parts that will go with it; additional hood, bumpers, center console and all of the side glass (wing vent, door, quarter glass), etc. I have taken quite a few pictures of the car and parts and will gladly send and ask any questions. I also have a complete '70 318, trans and headers that I will be listing separately but a deal could be worked for everything.

IMG_6333.jpg

IMG_6334.jpg

IMG_6335.jpg

IMG_6336.jpg

IMG_6337.jpg

IMG_6338.jpg

IMG_6339.jpg

IMG_6340.jpg

IMG_6341.jpg

IMG_6342.jpg

Boy I wish you had listed this 2 years ago, as we had to replace my truck, plus two rear qtr panels with spliced-in parts from a notchback, then hand fabricate the lower part of those pieces due to them having too much rust. That was a BIG cost!

Right now I'm in the late stages of completing a '68 convertible restomod project and we just realized the car never came with the two metal interior corner windshield trim pieces or the plastic pillar covers. If your car has them and you willing to start parting out the car please let me know and send me pictures of them.

-
Back