68 Barracuda Door window to quarter window seal.

-

berwaldg

cudasforever
Reaction score
The door window has a metal frame portion on the rear vertical edge. The frame is glued to the glass. The frame has a rubber seal/weatherstrip attached to it to seal the front window to the quarter window when both are closed. Anybody know what this seal/weatherstrip is called, and where I can get one?

The door window has a metal frame portion on the rear vertical edge. The frame is glued to the glass. The frame has a rubber seal/weatherstrip attached to it to seal the front window to the quarter window when both are closed. Anybody know what this seal/weatherstrip is called, and where I can get one?
just bought a set on ebay for $12.50, the business is moving. --bob

I was wondering if you or someone else can answer my question about the quarter window vertical seal for a 68 notchback. I got a set from classic industries and when I tried to put them in the way the old ones were the angel on the top is backwards. Instead of sloping up to match the roof rail it goes down. I assume that the felt part goes to the outside, that's how the old ones were and the only way l can make them fit. I tried ordering another set from first place auto, their picture on line shows the angel correct , but when I got them they were the same. Am I doing something wrong? Here is a photo of the old one vs the new.

20230114_100156.jpg

-
Back