68 barracuda fenders

-
There's always AAR fiberglass... (I have no idea on the quality and fit) The prices aren't too bad.

wish AMD made front fenders for the 68 cuda.
you would at least think they could make the 67 front fenders, and let the buyer do his own side markers. (either plain, 68, or 69. ) I WOULD HAVE DONE THAT. MINE HAD A 68 ON ONE SIDE , AND A 67 ON THE OTHER WHEN I GOT IT. WE FOUND WHERE THE PREVIOUS "BODYMAN" HAD FILLED A RUST HOLE W/ PUTTY IN THE RIGHT FRONT 68, BEHIND THE TIRE. I DID FIND A PATCH PANEL ON EBAY, BUT HAD TO DO A FAIR AMOUNT OF WELDING AND MODIFYCATION TO MAKE IT RIGHT. My bodyman took over from there- looks great now, w/ very little bondo! fenders were for sale just recently on here .

wish AMD made front fenders for the 68 cuda.

Several of us have the same wants for '69s. If you happen to find a decent set of '9s I have a pair of '8s for trade consideration.
68CudaPair.jpg

Hi. There is a pair of nos 69 fenders on kijiji Quebec classic cars listing right now. Not cheap at $2500.00 Bobby

I often wondered about that. They could leave the trim and emblem holes blank and manufacture 67 and 69 since the 68s are closer to 67s, and the 69s require a recessed rectangle, and a different tab for mounting the outboard end of the grille surround.

I often wondered about outer door skins too. No difference in coupe, fastback, and connie on the outer skins all 3 years. Only exception is the window trim moulding holes used on 67/68. Those can be made without the trim holes, and added by the installer if needed.

I often wondered about that. They could leave the trim and emblem holes blank and manufacture 67 and 69 since the 68s are closer to 67s, and the 69s require a recessed rectangle, and a different tab for mounting the outboard end of the grille surround.

I often wondered about outer door skins too. No difference in coupe, fastback, and connie on the outer skins all 3 years. Only exception is the window trim moulding holes used on 67/68. Those can be made without the trim holes, and added by the installer if needed.
4spdragtop, why do you disagree? I'm curious as i have both 67 and 69 fenders and noticed a few differences.

7 and 8 are close. Same headlight mount both years. You drill 7 and make 8. However 8 has wire holder tabs on the bucket for side markers that 7 does not.

9 has a different headlight mount than 7 or 8! 9 does not have the wire tabs that 8 has! 9 has the rectangular side marker depression.

Now that you are totally confused all three years are different! This holds true for many features, never mind the front fenders!!!!

Last edited:
-
Back