68 barracuda grills

-

famous bob

mopar misfit
Reaction score
just received one of my 68 barracuda grills back from PARTSMONSTA, aka steven young. guess the post office split the packages up. "IT IS ABSOLUTELY GEORGEOUS !" he did an outstanding job on it ! I am well pleased, can`t wait to get the other grill and headlight surrounds from him! looks as good as the ones on the new 68 form S, I bought back in 1968 -----------------thanks, steve !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :blob::happy1::cheers::thumblef::thumbrig:

just received one of my 68 barracuda grills back from PARTSMONSTA, aka steven young. guess the post office split the packages up. "IT IS ABSOLUTELY GEORGEOUS !" he did an outstanding job on it ! I am well pleased, can`t wait to get the other grill and headlight surrounds from him! looks as good as the ones on the new 68 form S, I bought back in 1968 -----------------thanks, steve !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :blob::happy1::cheers::thumblef::thumbrig:

Before and after pics?!!! Price?

Jeff

Just got word from Steve that my '69 GTS Grill and Tail Panel is ready to be picked up, so I'll be headed his way in the next few days !! I'm excited to see how they turned out !! From other work of his I've seen, I'll be a HAPPY **** !!

Picked up my '69 GTS Grill and Trunk Finish Panel !! What a difference !! I'm pleased !!!
Thanks for a great job Steve !!

-
Back