68 barracuda ignition switch bezel

-

efar

Coastal Cuda
Reaction score
Can someone post a picture of a 1968 barracuda ignition switch bezel. Mine's gone missing and I see different ones online. I bought one that was supposed to be for my car but it will not fit. Also if anybody has a 1968 barracuda ignition bezel for sale, I'd be interested.

Just took a stab at it, on line pic.
Hope it helps.
Joe
cudadash.jpg

The 67/8 switches themselves were the same. Bezels were different. You can see in Joey's pic that there is a lower dash pad. I'm not sure if the bezel is built into the lower dash pad.
Go to mymopar.com and download a factory parts manual. Then you will see what's missing and a part number.

The 67/8 switches themselves were the same. Bezels were different. You can see in Joey's pic that there is a lower dash pad. I'm not sure if the bezel is built into the lower dash pad.
Go to mymopar.com and download a factory parts manual. Then you will see what's missing and a part number.
I'll try that! Thanks. 68 has a lower dash pad but the ignition is built into the metal dash not the pad.

Found one! This is what a 1968 Barracuda ignition Bezel looks like. Thanks for all the help. I was able to track down this one. Also Stephens Performance has a used one for $39.00. They were very helpful but looks like I won't need to buy it.

20191230_174023_resized.jpg

Doesn't this one still need a nut/bezel to hold the switch in place? I wonder if its the same as the 68 because it's recessed.
Yes the ign switch itself also needs a chrome bezel nut. Probably the same since the switches are the same.

-
Back