-
Status
Not open for further replies.

Mopar44134

Reaction score
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
Contact seller
I would love to find a decent looking working factory tach for my 68. Thanks to FABO, I will soon be fixing my gas and temperature guage, using the radio shack 7805 voltage regulator. I figure while its out, why not put a factory tach in it.

Thanks,
Bob

The reproduction uses modern electronics and goes to 8,000 vs the stock one that goes to 6,000 and had questionable accuracy (even when new).

My choice would be the reproduction unless I was trying to do everything factory correct.

redfish, Was hoping to spend a lot less than what year one wants.

2, I did see the post too, sent him a message the other day...havent heard back, also havent figured out how to find sent mail. new to this site.

Not interested in the performance gauge.
Thanks All!

Hi, I got your pm, here is a link to the thread. http://www.forabodiesonly.com/mopar/showthread.php?t=156206
You can upgrade to a new modern board from Dash Worx for $70, or have them install and calibrate for around $120. No offense to anyone, but repro tachs stick out like a sore thumb, dunno why they dont make one that is identical. If you dont want to go with the tach I have a real nice clock with cable. Chk yer pm's and sorry bout the wait.

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back