68 barracuda ss springs pic's wanted

-

jamesromeos

Reaction score
1968 barracuda convertible, springs have flattened out, looking for pics of barracuda with ss springs, I want to bring the rear of the car up a bit, but not too high.

This is with SS springs but with adjustable front spring hangers on the lower setting so it sits a little lower (maybe an inch) than the factory front spring hangers. Also, as you might already know, the right side will sit slightly higher since the springs are designed for drag racing. I've had both the extra heavy duty springs and the SS and the difference in ride is not all that noticeable but the SS will make the back end an inch or 2 higher than the extra heavy duty. Your convertible is a bit heavier so I'm guessing the SS springs might look pretty much like mine even with the stock spring hangers after the springs settle.

You want to ask for some pictures of Barracudas with the extra heavy duty springs also.

Attachments

• 04-02-10_1316b.jpg
    41.9 KB · Views: 159
  • 04-02-10_1317b.jpg
    37.2 KB · Views: 125
I'm running two passenger side SS springs with a one inch lowering block. The car sits level and has a firm yet compliant ride. Pics coming soon.

Attachments

• B1.jpg
    26.8 KB · Views: 99
  • B2.jpg
    36.5 KB · Views: 116
  • B3.jpg
    49.9 KB · Views: 113
-
Back