-
Status
Not open for further replies.

warfish340

Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Contact seller
We bought a '69 Barracuda from the Dick Landy family several years back. When we cleaned the car out it had lots of different parts in it. This was in the trunk labeled for a '68 fastback Barracuda. We have since sold the car and are selling the parts we simply dont need. This was going to be put on a '68 SS/AH Cuda but is no longer needed. I dont know what some of the pieces are but this is how it was wraped up from the Landy family when we go it so all goes with it. Really good condition and very hard to find these days. What you see is what you get.
$300 MAKE OFFER. You might be surprised! NEEDS TO GO. FREE U.P.S. shipping.
In Alabama

Attachments

• rsz_imag0044.jpg
    63.3 KB · Views: 324
I did pm you. Thee first response said you have an offer. But the highest bid will get them

The next 3 responses were repeats of you having togo to bed...and that the previous pm may have been misunderstood.
Is this a sale or an auction?

Auction....SOLD to you for $450. Now pay your bill.

Any serious buyers pm me a serious offer. Cleaning the shop out and don't want these to just lay around when somebody can use them. Switched to an e body Cuda so I don't need them.

Any serious buyers pm me an offer. These need to go. Cleaning out the shop and I don't want to see them just lay around when somebody can use them. Switched to an e-body so I don't need them.

You see when you put "300 or best offer" that generally means if someone offers you 300 it is sold! So if HIGHWAY STAR offered to pay 300 he should. have the right to own them.
Ican see with a total of three posts you are a true a body enthusiest.

I think most everyone here knows about the stick on belt molding from a Silverado pick up as a substitute. Looks fine from 10 feet.
The reproductions are another option. Good luck though.

The trim is still for sale. I will end the confusion now. I will take $250 SHIPPED FREE. Its really nice trim Im sure somebody can use. I simply dont need it and its in the way. Sorry for the confusion but I think this was blown WAY out of proportion. Anybody interested PM me and I will give you my PayPal info and get it right out U.P.S. ground. Thanks.

Whats the price?? You have $300 or make offer. Or is $300 the starting price and then make a bid?? WTH?? 68 trunk trim is 68 trunk trim, mentioning Landy doesnt make it worth $450, sorry but you are rubbing people the wrong way here.
I have sold to mbaird before with NO problems whatsoever.

The trim is still for sale. I will make this simple and end the confusion. The first $250 can have the parts SHIPPED FREE. Didnt mean to cause any trouble and dont think I really did. I think it was a misunderstanding blown WAY out of proportion. Thats the price. I dont need the stuff and its really nice trim. Im sure somebody can use it. If you want it PM me and I will give you my paypal info. Sorry and thanks.

Whats the price?? You have $300 or make offer. Or is $300 the starting price and then make a bid?? WTH?? 68 trunk trim is 68 trunk trim, mentioning Landy doesnt make it worth $450, sorry but you are rubbing people the wrong way here.
I have sold to mbaird before with NO problems whatsoever.

In all fairness , the 450.00 # was me being sarcastic .

but the rules for the forum are to post a selling price for the sale item . Not a starting price .
By doing an auction type of sale on FABO you run the risk of pitting members against each other and starting problems.

300.00 is a fair price for the trim if they are really nice .
If Highwaystar offered that upfront you should sell it to him. And if he doesn't want them I will gladly pay the 250.00 shipped that you offered . Although I doubt you would sell to me at any price now .

What got me miffed were the 3 Identical Pm's you sent me that seemed to make no sense and appeared to make me think that "the highest bidder" part of the 1st PM didn't really mean "highest bidder" . I felt like we were all being worked....

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back