[WANTED] 68 convertible rear side interior panels

-
Status
Not open for further replies.
I think that is the only piece available. But we were at a show a few years ago with my convertible, and compared it to the Dart convertibles, and none of us could figure out anything that was different about them, except maybe the arm rest pad.

I think that is the only piece available. But we were at a show a few years ago with my convertible, and compared it to the Dart convertibles, and none of us could figure out anything that was different about them, except maybe the arm rest pad.

good to know....BTW nice ride

The difference is in the top part. Darts are flat and Barracudas are not. The two are fairly interchangeable, but are not the same. The repops (at least from Layson's) are a poor replacement for either one...

the difference is kind of hard to see but.. the dutchman panel is higher on a b'cuda. So everything in that general area is different. In other threads we have found the trunks torsion springs, the brackets those mount in, etc.., will not interchange.
The top portion of the interior panel B'cuda ramps upward a little where is stays fairly flat going toward the dutchman panel on a Dart. The Dart panel will work on a B'cuda. B'cuda panel might not work on a Dart without a gap.

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back