68 Cuda Dash Bezel w/AC & Console Top Plates - What's it Worth?

-

shhnappa

Reaction score
I've got a '68 Cuda Dash Bezel with A/C, sand blasted down to the original plastic & primed, in excellent condition. It would need a full resto paint-wise, but I'd give it an 8 out 10, maybe even a 9 out of 10. It has a 1 or 2 minor scratches, nothing to be concerned about, and was curious what its worth. I was thinking of restoring it, but don't think I have the time.

I also have a 3 piece auto console (2 top plates & ashtray door), blasted & primed and was also curious what that is worth. Let me know what you guys think. If I was going to offer it up, I would offer it up to this forum BEFORE posting on any auction site. Thanks for your help.

p.s. I know your going to ask for pics, I'll post them when I get back into town, in a few days

I've got a '68 Cuda Dash Bezel with A/C, sand blasted down to the original plastic & primed, in excellent condition. It would need a full resto paint-wise, but I'd give it an 8 out 10, maybe even a 9 out of 10. It has a 1 or 2 minor scratches, nothing to be concerned about, and was curious what its worth. I was thinking of restoring it, but don't think I have the time.

I also have a 3 piece auto console (2 top plates & ashtray door), blasted & primed and was also curious what that is worth. Let me know what you guys think. If I was going to offer it up, I would offer it up to this forum BEFORE posting on any auction site. Thanks for your help.

p.s. I know your going to ask for pics, I'll post them when I get back into town, in a few days

If you sand blasted the plastic you can throw it away. Should have been chemical stripped.

If you sand blasted the plastic you can throw it away. Should have been chemical stripped.
Sorry, my mistake, it was not "sand blasted", it glass beaded at very low PSI, there is absolutly no pitting from that process, it looks like it just came out of the mold, but thanks for your input...

-
Back