Status
Not open for further replies.

waggin

moving on ain't easy if you drive a Ford :p
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
48   0   0
Contact seller
heres a pic of the missing piece,well ok so it's not a pic of the missing piece as it's missing but it's a pic!!!driver quality,I can polish it,shipping...is what it is....... I have paypal Thank's,Wagg's

missing chrome.JPG

Individual pieces of cudas rear window trim are rare as hens teeth. When I bought my 68 notch the 2 lower pieces wer gone. Previous owner had but several tubes of clear silicone there trying to stop a water leak. He probably ruined the trim in the removal. Anyway.. 12 years later a guy says, "I have those 2 pieces of trim you need, nice, freebies, 60 miles away. You here yet ?" I think more sellers should offer individual pieces for those 68 and 9 owners. 67 owners will trade gold for complete sets.

I will keep an eye out for that piece of trim that I can't see waggin.8)

I hope the fellow with all the barracuda parts finds one for you so you can get that nice barracuda trimmed up, I did not know you had one =P~

Hey waggs, do me a favor, whats the dimensions on the piece you need, and does it over lap the passenger side piece and the ds piece?? If im speaking gibberish email me moparz[at]nexicom.net

Thanks
4spd

It's about 25 and 3/4" long and laps under the passenger side at the top center of the car at the 90* it lap's over where it drops down to go around the bottom of the window
Hey waggs, do me a favor, whats the dimensions on the piece you need, and does it over lap the passenger side piece and the ds piece?? If im speaking gibberish email me moparz[at]nexicom.net

Thanks
4spd

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back