68 Cuda fold down seat parts

-
Status
Not open for further replies.
I have one of the cams or maybe two of them and I bet you can buy square rod stock and make the rod yourself. I'll look later tomorrow.
Tom
[email protected]

Man that'd be great Tom if you can find a cam. Your probably right about buying rod stock and making it. I've looked locally but haven't found any but I'm sure there's some out there somewhere. The cam is the hard part.

Let me know if you find a cam. Thanks, Tracy

Tracy,

I found my spare but it is broken. I may take it to my water jet pal to see if he can cut the raw shape (with the square) from a chunk of steel. One would then need a machinist to cut the rest of it. Be sort of high I bet.

Let me know.
Tom

I have a complete spare rear seat back in my garage. I'll pull it out of the rafters tomorrow and check it out.

Tracy,

I found my spare but it is broken. I may take it to my water jet pal to see if he can cut the raw shape (with the square) from a chunk of steel. One would then need a machinist to cut the rest of it. Be sort of high I bet.

Let me know.
Tom

Tom thanks for looking but I bet your right it might be pretty high. Thanks for the offer but I'll keep looking. I see I have another reply below also. Thanks again, Tracy

you need the square rod and 1 external release cam? I have those off a 68/69 seat back.

Tracy,

Jimacuda is the guy I was telling you about. If you need them, you two can get it worked out.

If I may jump on this bandwagon, I too need the cams that un-lock the rear seat. I have a pair of square posts sticking out that do nuthin when I release the seat back.... HELP! I just installed the seats last Sunday and noticed this.....

If I may jump on this bandwagon, I too need the cams that un-lock the rear seat. I have a pair of square posts sticking out that do nuthin when I release the seat back.... HELP! I just installed the seats last Sunday and noticed this.....

John that's the same parts I needed except I only needed 1 cam. Jimacuda just pm'd me with the total for them and unfortunately I had to pass on them because a huge deal I had going where I was selling a couple sets of heads for $750 fell through. If you want them go ahead and buy them from him. I'll hopefully find some more later.

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back