• SANY4260.jpg
    101.5 KB · Views: 741
  • SANY4261.JPG
    132.4 KB · Views: 729
  • SANY4262.jpg
    105 KB · Views: 740
  • SANY4263.jpg
    124.1 KB · Views: 736
I've received a few IMs and just want to clear up a few things.

You can't drive this car. It's been sitting longer than some members of this board have been on the planet. The last time it spun a tire New Wave music was indeed new and although dying, there were still disco radio stations.

The price is less than what I have into it and less than the parts are worth. Money is not my only driving factor or else I would just part it, but I am not doing that now. Please no more IMs asking for parts. If it comes to that it'll be in March and everything will be priced reasonably.

Thanks

Man I hope so. The thought of seeing another one in pieces doesn't give me a warm and fuzzy feeling.

Been stewing over this thread for a while, and can't make up my mind which I want more, the Barracuda or the Dakota! :D

How many miles on the Dakota?

I'll make you a package deal! The Dakota has 75K on it. The pictures don't do it justice.

FYI, I just sold the fiberglass fenders for $200 so the new price is $2300. Somebody save it!

FYI, I just wanted to let everyone know I have a deposit on the Cuda and the Dakota is gone. Thanks FABO!

I have been watching the various pics of 68 fish as they appear and have a question about the steering wheel centers. Most pics I have seen show some kind of chevron but this one has a rubber center with something else, not sure what.

attachment.php

I have a steering wheel with a similar rubber center but it has a fish in the center. What's with that?

If you decide to part out I would be interested in some items.

I have one of those fish emblem center pads also. Anybody have the story on them?

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back