68 cuda pards needed

-

69superbee

Pete E
Reaction score
Hiya folks.

Any one have a set of front seat belts for a 68 laying around they might want to part with . if so pm me.

I am also looking for a new instrument cluster. bezel ? my has been repainted and it looks pretty crappy.

could use the rear trunk trim too :)

thanks.

Pete

I'll be gettin rid of my bezel in a few months and going w/the rock mountain dash bezel.

I have rear trunk trim for a 68 fastback. Is yours a fastback or are they the same?

i also have the whole instrument cluster with guages and bezels. It's not new ....i'll have to look at it again to see what condition its in.

69superbee said:
Hiya folks.

Any one have a set of front seat belts for a 68 laying around they might want to part with . if so pm me.

I am also looking for a new instrument cluster. bezel ? my has been repainted and it looks pretty crappy.

could use the rear trunk trim too :)

thanks.

Pete

What color seat belts do you need? I might have a set- email me at [email protected] if you still need them. Thanks, Gib

The dash bezels are being reproduced on July 1st. They will be available from p&g.

www.moparplus.com

Under A body, page 5 I think. $425..*sigh* but the same price as having it re-vacuum plated. I called and it includes the glove box piece too.

Seank
Austin, TX

Fast back and Coupe trunk panel trim are the same. pm with what ya want for it ?

I managed to find the other stuff on E-gouge. wish I would have been a bit more paitent.

I have other cuda needs I just have to get a list together and post it .

Thanks folks.

-
Back