68 Cuda sheet metal question

-
Laysons was working on the rear. They had it out but the fittment was poor. I am not sure how the retool is going though.

See if Year one or Laysons will sell you a damaged qtr or just a part of one
I had the same problem, I eneded up making my own last year,
I did ask the question and they said they would but it was a little more than I was expecting

Just bought a rear valance panel with dual exh cutouts from Laysons- $365.00. Car is going to body shop soon-hope part fits ok. Have seen new fiberglass front panels on ebay, but only USED steel panels that usually sell for around $150 in decent shape. Good luck!

Just bought a rear valance panel with dual exh cutouts from Laysons- $365.00. Car is going to body shop soon-hope part fits ok. Have seen new fiberglass front panels on ebay, but only USED steel panels that usually sell for around $150 in decent shape. Good luck!

i know how it is when you need a part and what you must do to get it. for that price, they should paint and install it for you. i need one for my 68, but i`ll do with what i have, for now. those humps should be put behind bars.
good luck fellas

call desert valley auto parts in arizona or stephens performance in alabama. i hae had good luck with used sheetmetal from them.

I think you used to be able to get them in fiberglass from Aero but I went to their web site & it says they are out of business. It's a shame because, if I remember right, they had fiberglass hoods, fenders, & front valances for the early Barracudas too. Does anybody know another source for fiberglass parts for the early cars?

Hi! There's a company called R.P.M. in Saskatoon ,Saskatchewan that apparantly has them. Somebody borrowed my catalogue , but i'll see if I can find a number for you if that's any help.

-
Back