'68 Cuda Tail Light Bezels....$200 @ PAIR!!!!

-
Status
Not open for further replies.

Rick@Laysons

FABO Vendor
FABO Vendor
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
4   0   0
Contact seller
4th Of July Firecracker Sale!!!

1968 Plymouth Barracuda tail light bezels...$200 for a PAIR!!!

I have 5 PAIRS of slightly FLAWED reproduction tail light bezels/housings for 1968 Plymouth Barracuda available, part# RD-68PBTBPFLAWED.

These pieces have very slight flaws due to minor imperfections in the chrome plating, but would be very nice pieces for daily drivers and race cars. They do NOT include the thick rubber housing-to-body gaskets!!! Good discount for nice usable parts!!

NO RETURNS OR EXCHANGES ON THESE PARTS!!!

Shipping is a flat rate $25 anywhere in the lower 48 states, all other locations will be calculated based on destination. I will ship worldwide via USPS Priority Mail Int'l.

Payment via PayPal is prefered.

Please PM me on this board, shoot me an email, or call us toll free at 877-930-4088.

SALE ENDS ON 7-5-2011!!!!!

Attachments

• 68cudaTLbezel1 large.jpg
    140 KB · Views: 582
I'm changing my 68 to 67 style to get the larger surface area on the light.

How about those fish quarter panel patches ?????

I'm almost certain the 67 lens will bolt into the 68 housing. Add one 1156 bulb and socket to each, and wire it to the brake/turn light circuit. Result is no change to park lights and much brighter brake lights. Helps a bunch if the OEM 67 lenses have darkens ( and they do ).

Rick
Are they minor scratches or what type of flaws.
Its kind of hard to tell in the picture.

Very good price though!

The flaws are VERY minor!!! I honestly think you'd be hard-pressed to even notice them once installed on the car....unless you knew exactly where to look. You most certainly cannot notice the flaws from any farther away than a couple of feet.

Most all of the flaws are "wavy-ness" in the chrome plating, and you can occasionally notice a few very small spots of what looks like pitting, but I believe these were caused by impurities between the nickel layer and the chrome layer when the chrome was applied. They are so small you can barely feel anything when you brush the end of your finger over it.

I'm almost certain the 67 lens will bolt into the 68 housing. Add one 1156 bulb and socket to each, and wire it to the brake/turn light circuit. Result is no change to park lights and much brighter brake lights. Helps a bunch if the OEM 67 lenses have darkens ( and they do ).

The '67 lens will bolt into a '68 housing....however, the '67 lens takes 5 screws and the '68 lens uses 4....so when you install a '67 lens in a '68 housing, you would only be using 4 screws instead of five.

The '67 lens will bolt into a '68 housing....however, the '67 lens takes 5 screws and the '68 lens uses 4....so when you install a '67 lens in a '68 housing, you would only be using 4 screws instead of five.

I failed to mention that the new hole would also need to be cut in the back of the lens. It needs to be about 10% larger than the diameter of the bulbs globe too. I want to say I used a 1&3/8 hole saw, memory fails me.

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back