68 dart 2 door sedan quarter window trim?

-

smackhonda

Reaction score
I have a 68 dodge dart 2 door post. Im finally putting the interior together and I think Im missing a cover or some trim that goes around the rear quarter window and maybe on the post between the front and rear side windows. I cant find any pictures of whats suppose to go there. If any one has some pics of the rear quarter window so I can see what is suppose to go there it would be very helpful or know where I could find out what goes there. THanks

I have a couple of sedans but I'm not sure what your asking? Can you post a picture of the area in question?

On the B-pillar, other than the extra headliner material, there was a plain looking panel just like shown below the headliner piece. I'm not home to ck one of mine out but I believe there is trim that goes around the glass.

Your headliner needs to be trimmed closer to the roof then folded over then the is a screw on trim that secures it to the body. There is U channel trim that covers the jagged edges around your windows. I have some spares if you need it.

-
Back