68 dart 440

-
I just read this entire build thread over agan. Absolutely amazing. I don't know if I missed it or not, but what front seats are those? They strongly resemble the seats from a 2003-04 Mustang Cobra, but mentioning a mustang seems like a major no-no on this board, haha. I'm curious what brand they are, if you don't mind me asking.

edit: Corbeau sport seats, uncovered, i went back and re-read, haha.

got rears almost ready to go on, waiting for some 1/8 inch spacers
dodgedart119.jpg

dodgedart121.jpg

dodgedart120.jpg

Hey I see you have the XV engineering shoulder belt pieces... What do you think of them? You are the first I have seen to use them.
By the way I cant wait to see those wheels on this car!!!!!!!!!!!! Hurry up man!!! LOL

haha sorry not many updates. been driving her the last few months, runs good, no serious problems. still have little dumb things to do like hide a few wires and put the rocker cover pannels in. dont like how the exhaust hangs so low so im gonna bring that up some. im still waiting now over 5 months for my two front wheels from centerline which i will never order from them again after this. i cant even begin to explain the anger i have with them right now. the car is actually already put away for winter cause i needed the room for the next project, but i still go to it every week or so to start it up and tinker around with it. people have been really diggin it so far at car shows and cruises. i emailed back and forth to scott ross from mopar muscle magazine about getting the car in there and he was liking it. but i cant send pics cause i dont have front wheels and by the time i probably get them theres gonna be a foot of snow on the ground and wont be able to take the car out for pics. heres how it looks now but i got some black steelies on the front instead.
dodgedart125.jpg

dodgedart123.jpg

dodgedart124.jpg

flames009-1.jpg

crappy cell pic but after a year i finally got my front wheels in and it was nice enough out today to get em' on and take her out of storage!
03060016231.jpg

Holy F-me! This thing is sick! I havent caught up with this thread in a while. Man that looks bad a__!!!!! Great choice of wheels man!

dude this car bada$$ you did some great work on the car man this dart is bitchin congrats

Fricken. Drop. Dead. Gorgeous.

I love it! Everything about it is awesome...
Awesome color, awesome wheel choice, awesome interior, awesome, awesome, awesome!
And you're in western MA too! Whereabouts? I'd love to see it sometime!
Who did the interior? Looks like they did a great job!

I don't know how I missed this thread before, but I'm sure glad I found it now!

Awesome build on the dart! You did this one right!! It would be great to see all your hard work in Mopar Muscle!

sneke eyez- im from west springfield. i should be at the worcester nats this year and always at surrounding town shows or cruises. A man named bill newth did the interior, him and his wife do it outta their garage, very nice people.

great build thread, i read that you were looking on advice on a stripe, i think it would look good with black bumpers, and black taillight trim

Wow I'm all Tingly =P~ This is one of my favorite cars ever now. Its also my new Desktop wall paper. Pretty sure Hot Wheels Needs to make a matchbox car outa this.

thanks a bunch guys.
MOPEkidD-3 i promise there will be a glorious burnout video when i find some spare rubber haha

-
Back