68 Dart on Ebay = WOW!!

-
It would be nice to have that kind of money to throw around.

what the hell did he do to the rear 1/4's?

Even if I could, I wouldn't pay that for it or any 68 Dart

That settles it Brian. I'm going to drag one out of the "Field of Dreams" and get her started. Last night i got my Authenticty Manual for the 68 Dart in the mail. It's all in there and i will make one exception for now for cost reasons and ease of instalation. I'll do a 440 DQ unit that i have coming from the shop in a short while. Very nice cars but i think i can build it cheaper(for less). Doves are thick Brian. They sure like that wheat.

I've been noticin them around here more and more.

I would (couldn't) never pay the money they're askin , I just think they are both nicely done.

Personally I like how the black one has damage to the undercarriage. If you look closely at some of the photo's theres creases from a possible hard jump, but obviously a car thats been rode hard and shows it. Personally for the price it's missing alot of detail like everything is painted gloss black no matter what it is.

057.jpg

Maybe it's just me but those creases are nowhere to be found on my 68. It may be a rare car but this makes me wonder if it even drives straight anymore.

-
Back