68 Dart question

-

Badart

Reaction score
Helping a friend put together his 68 Dart 2 dr. What badge goes on the bottom drivers side quarter panel? There are two holes punched in the panel. It is just a plain old 318, nothing special. We have the two V8 badges and the pentastar for the passenger side. Thanks

Ok, are you talking about fenders or quarter panels? There shouldn't be anything else but the marker lights and D A R T emblems on the quarter panels, and these are located in the middle, not the lower. However, the lower passenger side fender has the Chyrsler Pentaster, but I have no idea whether or not it uses 2 holes. The V8 badges go on both fenders behind the wheel openings somewhere in the middle. Do you have a picture of your buddy's car?

Ok, are you talking about fenders or quarter panels? There shouldn't be anything else but the marker lights and D A R T emblems on the quarter panels, and these are located in the middle, not the lower. However, the lower passenger side fender has the Chyrsler Pentaster, but I have no idea whether or not it uses 2 holes. The V8 badges go on both fenders behind the wheel openings somewhere in the middle. Do you have a picture of your buddy's car?

Sorry about the confusion. It is the lower drivers side front fender and there are two small holes directly behind the front wheel. I could get a pic if it helps.

I'd guess there should be a pentaster on both sides.

the pentastars are only on the passenger side and they mount using only one hole. i had a /6 68 dart post and it didn't have anything on the drivers side where you are refering to.

the pentastars are only on the passenger side and they mount using only one hole. i had a /6 68 dart post and it didn't have anything on the drivers side where you are refering to.

It's weird. It looks factory, but I can't find a pic anywhere that shows what would go there. I will take a pic.

-
Back