68 Dodge Dart

-

68 Dart

Reaction score
Hello everyone,
Me and my father bought a Dodge Dart nearly 2 years ago now. We have done some small work to it but nothing major just been driving it a few times here and there over the 2 years. We recently have been talking about doing some major work to it, and doing some more work on it. And we are London On, Canada.

When we bought the car they guy told us it was an original slant 6 auto that had been replaced by the owner previous to him with a 318 and 3 speed trany that was just rebuilt before he bought it. The engine has had some work done to it, not sure what the hp numbers are just because the 3 speed is not holding up well so we don't really know a number and not really sure if it has been "stroked" to a 340+.

We are thinking about doing a 727 with manual valve body tranny swap, 8 3/4 rear end swap and some suspension upgrades as well this summer /winter and maybe some engine work as well. Not really sure what we would need to complete (new drive shaft? new shifter, fly wheel, bell housing) And for the suspension we were thinking the Hotchkis TVS 67 – 72 Dodge A – Body, has anyone used this before?

Here is some pictures of the old girl
IMG_0392.jpg

IMG_0387.jpg

559.jpg

I also bought a 2000 Dakota R/T that i daily drive, I have already done a few things to it this summer (only had it since end of Jan). So this summer i want to be doing
Done - M1 Intake manifold, F&B larger TB, round air intake, fender flares, new mirrors colour matched, roll pan, and SCT tuned (custom)
To do - SpinTech headers with 3inch duals, electric fan, 1.7 roller rockers
She should be doing low 14's (i hope) and getting it dynoed at the start of may
Here is some of the truck, I haven't gotten any new ones with the mirrors, roll pan and flares. Engine picture is also before work done as well. I will try to get some new pictures when the weather turns back around (its been snowing here for the last few days)

IMG_1216-1.jpg

IMG_1174.jpg

IMG_1238.jpg

-
Back