Status
Not open for further replies.

plumcrazy704406

Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Contact seller
not mine

http://ontario.kijiji.ca/c-cars-veh...uda-Fastback-383-Formula-S-W0QQAdIdZ500251530

$%28KGrHqJHJEkFGstwM5QNBR05EZvkVg%7E%7E48_35.JPG

lol, Craig. I thought about it. Losing interest here in the older stuff. I had a new porsche 911 turbo for a few weeks. Dang, I can learn to like the car! It was set up for road courses. Lots of fun to drive!!!!

Martin, turbos (roadside bombs) aside . Go and drive a 95-98 993, last of the air cooled cars and the best of the best . They are like a drug. The newer cars are not the same and a well sorted 993 can be had for 40K range. My friends 993 is the fastest car i've ever been in (around corners). The later liquid cooled cars were garbage but Porsche finally got that figured out. My buddy just spent over 20K in mods this month as well (they don't come cheap).eg GT3 cup LsD, it was $13k out the door. then Fister (FD Motorsports) Stage III. Rennsport Systems adaptable ECU and is running 100 Octane fuel . thing is a beast..............oh ya sorry MOPAR FORUM. Ya im a closet Porsche head.

I could like Porche if the collective driving then wasn't the biggest group of Anthony Weiners on the planet. I'd prefer to hang out with the Honda crowd and talk about how vtech just kicked in yo!

GT2 if you have the kahonnies.... PDk in a Turbo is fun too...can you say trany brake !

I work for a Porsche dealer

There is alot nicer 69 Formula S fastback 340 4 speed , on Ontario Kijiji for 27 grand and do not have to touch it F8 green , beautiful car

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back