-
Status
Not open for further replies.

Douglas Boryscka

Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Contact seller
I am looking to upgrade to a 5 speed. So I am interested in selling my factory 4 speed. A833 transmission from 1968. Numbers matching to my dart gts with a 340. Does have some leaks at the shift shafts and cover. But easily fixed with a little work and very few parts. Comes with Lakewood bellhouse. Just replaced z bar and all clutch linkage from restoration parts source. It does have the inland shifter. Lockout feature would need some repair as it is inop(no spring action). The shift rods are worn and one has been “repaired” with a funky weld job. Would suggest replacement as shifts are a bit sloppy/numb. Has low mileage borg and beck style clutch. Not sure what type flywheel until it is removed. Stock type I would think. I would also include driveshaft with new u-joints. All bolts and brackets including crossmember will be included. So everything you would need to convert from auto to manual without the shift boot or clutch pedal assembly. Would like $1500 as it is in great shape and pretty much ready to install.

5850F114-EE02-45D1-8A35-111CDC87A4BE.jpeg

Last edited:
Good tip, never knew it did that! Thanks
Good tip, never knew it did that! Thanks
if anyone is seriously interested, I will pull the old girl out and take many pictures. Car had a drivers restoration back in the late 90’s. And sat in a garage for many years with little use. Long story about that subject.

if anyone is seriously interested, I will pull the old girl out and take many pictures. Car had a drivers restoration back in the late 90’s. And sat in a garage for many years with little use. Long story about that subject.
I was the first to ask for a price. I'm in Tampa. My 340 Duster has a worked 727, a MP 2200 on the HD flexplate, I have a Brand new Hurst, and the Factory shifter w/ all brackets and linkage. Also a B@M 3000, that is like new. Or cash....I'd trade Ya though

I was the first to ask for a price. I'm in Tampa. My 340 Duster has a worked 727, a MP 2200 on the HD flexplate, I have a Brand new Hurst, and the Factory shifter w/ all brackets and linkage. Also a B@M 3000, that is like new. Or cash....I'd trade Ya though
Looking to swap to a 5 speed. So cash would be ok.

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back