-
Status
Not open for further replies.

wannadrag

Reaction score
Rating - 75%
3   1   0
Contact seller
Need to free up a little cash so prefer a trade plus cash but may do a even up for something really nice.What i like are the 69-72 darts or 67-69 barracuda notch.340 4speed or auto car and it doesnt need to be a numbers car just so it originally came with one.

So here is what i am offering,1968 GTX,body and paint less than a year ago painted in QQ1 as per tag.New legendary interior,new top,tank,brakes and lines.Pretty much anything bad was replaced or repaired.Engine is a very nice running 68 dated 383 and i will include a complete 440 builder with the deal.Car drives very good.Car come with steel wheels with dog dish caps.

I cant travel so any potential trades would need to be done here in central WI and i am about 40 miles west of Green Bay.Shoot me a pm if for more info

Attachments

• 004 (800x600) (800x600) (800x600).jpg
    70.3 KB · Views: 1,060
  • MVC-002S.JPG
    87.6 KB · Views: 1,060
  • MVC-010S.JPG
    66.2 KB · Views: 1,057
Need to free up a little cash so prefer a trade plus cash but may do a even up for something really nice.What i like are the 69-72 darts or 67-69 barracuda notch.340 4speed or auto car and it doesnt need to be a numbers car just so it originally came with one.

So here is what i am offering,1968 GTX,body and paint less than a year ago painted in QQ1 as per tag.New legendary interior,new top,tank,brakes and lines.Pretty much anything bad was replaced or repaired.Engine is a very nice running 68 dated 383 and i will include a complete 440 builder with the deal.Car drives very good.Car come with steel wheels with dog dish caps.

I cant travel so any potential trades would need to be done here in central WI and i am about 40 miles west of Green Bay.Shoot me a pm if for more info

Wow, you got my gears turning now, I live real close to you, what were you asking for the car without trade?

Wow, you got my gears turning now, I live real close to you, what were you asking for the car without trade?

If someone showed up with 20K cash and that would be really firm and me keeping the extra 440 they would be driving it home.

After seeing the orange Demon in the new Mopar Collectors Guide rag those cars could be trade material as well.

May do a even up swap for a late 1920s to late 1930s Hot Rod.Needs to be pretty nice, a coupe,chevy or mopar powered and no IFS front ends and has to have a title.

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back