68 Hemi Dart k-FRAME

-
Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
Contact seller
OK, so I worked a deal w/ MVR CORP today. I'm getting his Alterkation so I'm gonna be pulling my K-frame out from under my car, It's a Hemi K-frame, we built it using the SSandAFX mounts and had the Hemi Installed by a Local Hot Rod Shop here in Colorado Springs. This K- frame has beautiful welds and has been painted with POR15. It has all new suspension components on it w/ 6cyl torsion bars and 75 dart front disc brakes. New ball joints, tie rods, bushings, etc. I would be glad to send as many pictures as you want to your e-mail. The Hemi is still in the car and this will be avalible towards the end of the month. I would like to get 1350.00 for everything plus shipping or best offer. I can also sell thiwith the car for 2000.00 for everything. The car is a clean 69 dart w/ clear Colorado title. The rear quarters have been cut out like the Hurst cars and the inner fender has been cut on the passenger side. Feel free to ask as many questions as you would like and I'll get ya as many pics as you would like. The car is located in Divide CO.

ChristmasDart034.jpg

ChristmasDart033.jpg

ChristmasDart035.jpg

ChristmasDart036.jpg

Here is a list of everything:
Hemi K-frame w/ engine mounts
Upper and lower control arms w/ new bushings and balljoints
Strutrods w/ new bushings
6cyl Torsion Bars
75 Dodge Dart Disc Brake Set-Up
New inner and outer Tie rods w/ center link
everything painted and detailed w/ POR15 and black engine enamal
I think taht is everything

I suggest you take a couple of pictures and include them in this thread. Good luck with your sale.

K-frame is out of the car, someone make me an offer.

600.00 plus shipping for just the K-frame and engine mounts

Do you still have the k-frame and mounts? I would be interested at $500 plus shipping if its available. Email me or call gene at 860-632-0106 , i"m in connecticut.

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back