-
Status
Not open for further replies.

HemiDartGuy

Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Contact seller
Gonna use your website to advertise my car, hope you guys don't mind?
Up for grabs is my 68 Hemi Dart, started w/ a clean southern California Dart (1969). Not a single piece of sheet metal has been replaced on this car. It has Glass fenders and Hood. This isn't a SS clone but it does have some pieces that the SS cars had. It has radio/ heater delete dash, A100 seats w/ ssandafx brackets., no back seat, 8 point cage, subframe tied. Hemi is a rebuilt Mopar Performance engine, pretty mild street engine, 9.5 to 1, not a huge cam or anything, very streetable. Dynamic Converters 727 w matching 3500 stall converter, Dana 60 w/ 4.10 and posi. Alterkation Front end w/ super stock rear springs. Glen Ray cooling system w/ factory look Radiator and shroud. The only problems w/ the car would be rear glass has some scratches in it from the fellow who installed it ( not sure what he set on it but it got scratched) Speedo is stuck on 60mph, never fixed it cause the car really only has 2 speeds, cruise and stupid fast. I never had the rear bumper rechromed, i think it looks fine but I know some people are picky, just trying to be honest. Other then that I would rate the car at 8 out of 10 w/ 10 being Barret Jackson trailer queen and 1 being a pile or rust car not worth restoring. I'm selling cause I have found a original Hemi car I would like to buy and restore, this is not a fire sell and if I have to keep my Hemi Dart then I will probably survive.

Car is located in Colorado and I'm looking for 55,000 obo

Please PM me w/ any questions and I would be glad to send you as many pics as you would like. Not gonna load up 20 pics and turn this into a Car Show Thread.

crap060.jpg

crap059.jpg

hemi002.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back