'68 notchback in sight

-

Dr dan

Dr. Dan
Reaction score
This is my first post, though I've had the pleasure of interacting with several of you over the past few months.
I have in my sights a '68 notchback. It's originally a 318 car but now has a 383/727. it's in pieces, but not as many as it could be in. It's been crashed in the front end, wasted 1/2 the grill, the bumper, radiator and hood (it was fiberglass) How hard is it to find parts for this car? My '67 Valiant is no problem in fact I have a lot of spares for it.
I know this car has rust damage at the rear window and in the quarters. but the rest is reported to be in excellent shape.
The car is a couple of hours away from me and I plan to go see it this weekend. I'd appreciate any input I can get before I jump into unknown territory.

Steel Fenders and Grills Seem to Be very hard to Find For 67-69 Barracudas.

I should have most if not all these parts. I have no great fenders but have some that need typical rust repair in doglegs but aren't crashed. I am in SE Portland.

Thanks guys, I've decided to put off getting involved in an other project just now. I'll let this one go to another shop. Do any of you know of a 49-54 Plymouth wagon. that is in some sort of reasonable proximity to Southern Oregon?

-
Back