68 plymouth vailant looking for body parts

-
good luck on the the hood, i just found a decent one for my 67 after looking for a long time. 67-68 only two years they made em.
the fenders are a little easier. 67 thru 72 valiants were the same, as were
70-72 dusters.
small differences include corner markers, some had turn signal indicators on top of fender, and i know from experience that the the headlight buckets need to be tweeked to make the duster fenders work. you could also just use the front clip from another car, hell one guy here has a valiant with a 70-71 dart from clip, they all just bolt right up.
..or you can look to AAR fiberglass stuff, though i haven't heard good or bad about their products, just that they cost too much to ship here lol
rear quarters have to come from a donor car, nobody makes them new.
..good luck

Where are you located?I have a 67 valiant hood but it's too much hassle to ship to the U.S. I'm located in Vancouver B.C. Canada

How bad do you need this stuff? I'm asking because my local u-pullit yard here in Omaha just got a 68 4 door Signet in. I was robbing the corpse yesterday. The hood, center grille divider and left fender are in very decent shape. The grille and tail lights are gone already, car was a /6 auto, ps, 7.25 rear, dark green interior car. It has some unusual options for a /6 car, including a front sway bar. It also has a sort of a ledge, for holding small items, that bolts onto the lower sill of the dash, which I have never seen before. Think early 70's Ford Maverick, they have something similar. I am taking the whole dash out for myself.
Car is two tone dark green, and most of the interior is in very good shape, including very nice front and rear seats (bench) door panels etc.
Car has 4 good 5X "4" American Racing wheels (14X7 I think, 14" for sure) good steering wheel, wing windows, all glass except drivers door
I am planning to go back out and finish the job today, I'll take more pics.
[email protected]

Mopar 9-08 048 (Small).jpg

Mopar 9-08 047 (Small).jpg

The right fender may look good in the pic above, but it's bent on the lower rear corner near the lower edge, and has rust there too. Also where it bolts onto the inner structure. The left side has a little rust in the lower rear as well, but it's real straight and the rust would be an easy fix. Car must have been well taken care of, and had 2008 tags on it. Most of the interior parts are in good shape, but the front door panels have been cut for front speakers.
There are also a 71 Demon, in very rough shape, but the fender extensions are there and good.
2 1966/67 Furys, i 361 or 383 2v, 1 with 318 poly head.
1966 dart 2 door very little rust, odo said 56,000 miles. Radio delete, good tail lights, trunk, turquoise interior.
62? 63? Valiant 2 door /6 car
I'll take more pics today, anybody see anything they need?
[email protected]

Mopar 9-08 040 (Small).jpg

Mopar 9-08 041 (Small).jpg

Mopar 9-08 044 (Small).jpg

Mopar 9-08 046 (Small).jpg

Mopar 9-08 045 (Small).jpg

Mopar 9-08 042 (Small).jpg

I checked out the car again today, this hood is REAL good, as is the center grille divider. Front turn signal lenses are there, grille itself is gone, as are the 4 wheels mentioned above. I'll get the hood if you want it, no idea yet how much it will cost to ship it though.
[email protected]

man that hood is in good shape . i do need it but i will not have any money for a bit. so thanks anyway . as for the rest the wheels would have been cool . and i made the fiberglass molds for the rear and they came out good . so i have just fiberglased in the missing body parts i needed . i found the dash stuff on line roof liner and carpet . i made my own seat covers to fit right you cant tell they are covers . and am painting my door panels with metal flake to mackthe cars finished paint . but i stll have some dints and dings to smove out . and i need a new hood . the one i got is good but it has a pushed in spot making it not flush . some time in oct . i will have more play money.

thanx thow.

I snatched the entire dashboard and I don't need the instrument cluster, let me know if you want it, it's not going anywhere....the hood is very good, and I can get it and sit on it, but I need to know if you want it. It will cost me $50, not sure what shipping would cost or exactly how to do it! The fenders need help, especially the right one, the left one is straight but has some seam rust in the lower rear corner, cost to me, $25.....probably won't be around long! right one has rust where it bolts to the inner structure.
Car also has the front swaybar, that can't be too common....
Shoot me an email if you want.
[email protected]

well i found a hood so dont worry about it . but the instements ill get . i have the sway bar too . it must just be the 68 4 door or something . and my dash is the same as you were talking about . email me how much you want for the insterments and what shiping will cost. [email protected]

-
Back