-
Status
Not open for further replies.

slamma52

Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Contact seller
Got this 68 ready for a new home.VIN# is RS23L8G194186 This car is located in Alabama close to montgomery and it is a southeast car (rust).Floor pans are rusty and there is some other spots also but nothing that cant be fixed. Looks like someone hit a tree and did not fix so it needs front end work but this would be an awesome car. It has motor transmision and rearend.It is automatic transmision but not sure if it is original transmision or not. I dont think motor is original. But this would be a great project for someone. I am not a mechanic so i am not interested in parting out any cars but someone else can use what they want and then part out the rest if you buy this car. Not sure what this is worth cause i have not seen any on this site to compare so if anyone has idea on value let me know cause the only price i got was from a friend and he said start at ebay for no less than 1800 but im not sure. Thanks

Attachments

• 101_2072.jpg
    127.7 KB · Views: 972
  • 101_2074.jpg
    141.8 KB · Views: 975
  • 101_2075.jpg
    109.4 KB · Views: 956
  • 101_2077.jpg
    98 KB · Views: 953
  • 101_2078.jpg
    121.3 KB · Views: 967
  • 101_2079.jpg
    162.9 KB · Views: 955
  • 101_2081.jpg
    114.2 KB · Views: 961
Yes, By Vin GTX, also by finish panel the interior. Should have a 150 mph speedo in it. Missing and hard to find.

I'd be interested to see the rest of the missing front clip and engine. Are the body parts there?

Reminds me of my '68

Attachments

• 68Plymouth.jpg
    13.4 KB · Views: 880
hood is there but it is bent up. I will take some more pictures and post them. and i will look at the radio cause i have not looked that close at it. Is there any senior members with comments for price on this car?

Buckets console and tail panel might get you $800, the rest of the car looks ruff and i'm sure once we see the front of it, it is going to look better!!

hard to say without seeing if it has an original carb exh manifolds etc.. maybe another $800 for all of it

been told it is not a 440 but a 383 and that is not the motor that came with car but it is a 440 car

been told it is not a 440 but a 383 and that is not the motor that came with car but it is a 440 car
ah, that takes a good chunk away from the value. I say, as it sits, you could get $1200 from it. It woulda been cool if you had the numbers matching drivetrain, '68 GTXs are pretty damn cool big block cars:glasses2:

the wheels on the car are worth a pretty penny in good shape.

this car is still for sale. These must be easy to find cars and parts cause i aint had much interest in this one.

this car is still for sale. These must be easy to find cars and parts cause i aint had much interest in this one.
Nope, not in any way. Just need pics of the front of the car. Post it over on FBBO, someone will definately grab it up.

They are easy to find restored in the 22K to 30K range, hard to find someone willing to take a resto of that nature, need front end pics, your best bet for getting anything close to $1800 would be with E-bay.

Glad it's sold. Hope it went to a good home for resto. 68 GTX are cool!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back