Status
Not open for further replies.

68valiant08

wvsaltydog
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Contact seller
for sale is a 68 plymouth valiant 200, 4dr, 225 /6, 904trans, 7 1/4rear..car is original and numbers matching..my grandfather bought the car new,and has been family owned since then,with no restoration done on it..this is a solid car,and runs very well with 103,000 miles on it..many new parts,which i will list,the parts have been installed in the last three years none are older..new 2 1/4inch exhaust from manifold to tail pipe with a new turbo muffler(3wks old),new radiator,new belts and hoses,new tune up parts,new alternator,fuel pump,voltage regulator,water pump,tires,u joints,brakes,rearend oil,right rear axle bearing&seal,new tranny fluid and filter,new carb(carter 1bbl),shocks,battery,right side idler arm..that is all i can think of for now.the car is a daily driver,i wouldnt be afraid to get it in it tonight and drive to florida..i might consider trade or partial trade and cash for a ford 4x4 pick-up truck in good running and solid shape..asking $6500.00 o.b.o.please email me with any questions you may have.. :read2:View attachment i11065.jpg

View attachment i11066.jpg

View attachment i11067.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back