Rallyerick

FABO Gold Member
FABO Gold Member
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
17   0   0
Contact seller
Not Mine:

1968 plymouth valiant 440 project - $5500 (Bloomingdale, FL - Near Tampa)

New Link - http://tampa.craigslist.org/hil/cto/3966055516.html

Ad:
Testing the waters to see if someone would like to continue where I left off. ... I have a 1968 Plymouth Valiant signet 100 that currently has a non running 1981 318/904 mounted under the hood. .. the hard work of replacing floors, quarters, trunk and any other rust issues are complete. ... have all glass except the windshield. ... have all trim... bench front seat has rip in the driver's side passenger is fine. .. black in color. .. I have a running 1978 440/727 trans for an rb swap from a truck with all accessories. .. I have the correct hp exhaust manifolds , Schumacher motor mounts, front abody disc brake conversion, needs brake lines, new front and rear shocks, ... much much more. .. New up to date headlights that take 9004 headlight builds. .. I have a 383 block with crank and mains, I have another 904 trans, extra set of rally wheels. .. I believe a full set. .. May be missing some things, but you get the picture. .. I need this gone if someone appreciates Mopar, responsibility of having a kid in college and other obligations may force the issue of selling my project... of course florida title as well. ... and please, no low ball offers. .. just don't waste your time and mine. .. I have tons invested and being a realistic person I know I will take a hit but not a ridiculous one... I you have to ask how much I'm asking , let's say not 2 or 3k....
Numbers on the exhaust manifolds are 2808900 and 2843992...

What a stupid ad. No pictures, no price other than what he won't take. Great way to sell a car. Sounds like a pile of crap that he wants too much for.

We just bought a 69 valiant with way less work and more complete for $1800.My question is what is lowballing.

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back