68 valiant factory rallye dash...pics added

-
Arent all 67-9 cuda frames/bezels considered to be rally??
What is the abv assembly out of??

Yes all 67-69 considered Rallye

The one assembly I pictured was going into a Hemi Dart clone. But same idea for all mopars. It goes in as a complete assembly.

thats awsome! always interested in seeing other 68 valiants with this dash this would make #2 that we can prove exist mine and the one in the pics above! i was talking to another older mopar guy and he said that he had heard that only about 100 of these cars cam off the line like this. if i had to guess i would have thought their would have been more than that.

thats awsome! always interested in seeing other 68 valiants with this dash this would make #2 that we can prove exist mine and the one in the pics above! i was talking to another older mopar guy and he said that he had heard that only about 100 of these cars cam off the line like this. if i had to guess i would have thought their would have been more than that.

I wish I'd have left a note on the car. If I recall its from central Ohio.
You can tell the car was really cared for and liked a lot. When I saw the dash I was puzzled but not surprised and in a 4 door at that! Cool car and dash!
I agree you have a special car! Much nicer dash to look at than the regular Valiant one.

I bought mine in 2013, stopped driving it after I couldn't get my nephews infant car seat to fit in any seat in the car. It has been up for sale and only tire kickers or spammers interested so far, but one person just told us about the rarity of the dash. Their father worked for Plymouth when they did the temporary dash switch out.

429544464_10161782374086019_8476486918808445431_n.jpg

Screenshot 2024-08-03 at 9.18.33 PM.png

I have seen a few 2 doors and a few 4 doors. I think some were only 120 mph Speedo’s and others 150 mph. This was in Alberta and Saskatchewan Canada. Kim

-
Back