Status
Not open for further replies.

dusted72

Thanks Hemiroid!!!!
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
5   0   0
Contact seller
Like stated I have a decant driver quality grille and bezels for a 68 Valiant. Need it gone tonite so I can go to Mopars at the Rock tomorrow. The driver side bezel is dented but is better then nothing. I have the center piece that is painted body color and it has a slight dent in the center that will be an easy fix. The grille could use a good cleaning but is still nice. $55 OBO shipped in the lower 48 that includes shipping, insurance, and tracking number. It is located in Raeford NC 28376

attachment.php

do you have a pic of the center (body color) piece. thats the piece i need .also does it come with everything shown(plus center piece) for 55$ cause if it does im callin dibs. as long as the center piece is in good shape (minus small dent) consider it sold. PM me the pic and how you want paid.

Its almost 2 months later and you have not received it yet?

have you spoke with dusted to see what the deal is?

nope and i cant get my moey back becaue it is past 45 days. He strung me along just long enough. I would like for him to be a man about it stop the excuses, and either refund my money or send the parts. but at this point he does not have to. hope he spent the money on something nice.

admins should at least ban him from posting in the for sale sections

............I agree he should be banned if he is up 2 no good.........we certainally do not need this happening again and again.........kim...........he needs 2 man up...........lets hear the details/excuses.....

Dusted has been a pretty active member and I am sure he may not want his name tarnished....so it would be best for him to man up to the plate and refund the money or ship the parts!

I think both sides of the story need to be heard first and what exactly his excuse is for it being 2 months since you paid and still not sending the parts out!?!?

first it was he was out of town, then he said his wife would send it out the next day. I have not heard from him since. Maybe it is as simple as forgetting. hopefully, he sees this and it jogs his memory. anyway im not saying he is a bad guy, but a bad salesperson, maybe.

He had a Craigslist posting that I noticed about a week ago listing a lot of his parts for sale. I do not recall seeing this particular piece listed in the ad but he was listing parts for his cars for sale in that ad. The only reason I knew it was him was by the location, and his 72 Duster that he was doing a thread on the restoration threads sounded familiar as to the parts he is selling Here is the link:

http://fayetteville.craigslist.org/pts/1742861636.html

http://fayetteville.craigslist.org/cto/1787588043.html

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back