688 barracuda bucket seats with headrests! nice shape!

-
Status
Not open for further replies.

whodacudaman

Reaction score
Rating - 100%
5   0   0
Contact seller
i have a pretty nice driver quality set of 68 barracuda bucket seats with headrests! offers?? im in warren mi 48089 and local pickup prefered!

Attachments

• mopar bucket seats.jpg
    53.1 KB · Views: 459
  • mopart seatst.jpg
    64.1 KB · Views: 447
  • mopart seats.jpg
    61.2 KB · Views: 446
  • mopar setasss.jpg
    60.2 KB · Views: 465
  • mopart seat.jpg
    51.3 KB · Views: 436
Man, I would really like those seats but I'd have to ship them. How close are you to Chicago Area? I have a buddy that lives up there.

PM sent. I go to Detroit once/twice per month.

Have truck, will travel...

Put me in line here. I don't want to jump in front of anybody, especially Dave. I have done business with him and he is a good guy - wouldn't do that to him. Or Mr superbee6, he's local to me, but I don't know him.

I agree with Dave on hating offers.

offers are the only way to fly,lol-----ok, can anyone do any better than the 200 offer here? ill give it a couple more weeks and see! thanks everybody and i hope everyones summer is goin great so far! Send me a p.m. if somoene wants to contact me in regards to the seats. can someone clue me in on what these might be worth? i dont do swap meets or anything like that soooo thats why im asking for offers--just to explain that and i dont seee any seats that look like this on ebay to get an idea either.

I just got back with my 67 parts car I bot for the interior. Check out the cool seats it came with. These are goiing to clean up nicely and the whole interior will be going into the 68 ex-race car. Probably even the 67 dash as it is not cracked. Yeah, I know frankenfish, but so what. The 67 taillights and trunk trim may also get grafted on. Gonna be a lot of left over parts and a bodyshell with rusted floorboards, trunk, quarters and unfortunately the lower part of the doors. 69 and 67 fenders are also surplus.

http://tinyurl.com/parts-car

shorter version of this URL:

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/1967...308?pt=Salvage_Parts_Cars&hash=item33666375a4

That is an awesome find! The interior is very neat! I could use the drivers front headlight surround trim the large part that goes around the entuire grille! Mine is dented up pretty badly!

This is not ebay,,the man made an offer either u want it or u don't,,the rules state u need to put an asking price with the offer option..please read the rules for listing...

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back