69 340/4spd Swinger - no interest

-
mike let me know if you start selling parts. id be interested in a few things between myself and a friend. bumpers, windshield gaskets, a 3/4 bbp axles. thats about it i guess. its your call. you cant let a car ruin your life. it was destined for the crusher before you got it. the car is pretty damn ruff, it is definitely fixable, but its not like you will be parting out a real nice clean solid car. right now i am torn between selling my 67 to a guy that is going to part it out, or me part it out myself. i hate the idea either way, its a fixable car i just dont ave the time and im not giving it away.

I woul dbe interested in seeing some prices on a few parts too... I am looking for a few items but back burnered my car spending for a few months to get back on track financially... My wife and i are expecting our first baby this summer so I gotta tighten things down a bit. But if you got some good prices I will be interested.

haha dartguy, im getting rid of my 67 because it looks like im going to have my first little one crawling around this summer too. trying to make it go away before it becomes a problem.

it is amazing how a little one can change your priorities. As long as I plan properly my car should always have a home in the garage...

And congrats to you!

-
Back