-
Status
Not open for further replies.

mcmopar52

Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Contact seller
1969 340 Swinger. Original Swinger- not a clone.
Original 69 340 motor with a few modifications-
600cfm Edelbrock carb
MSD Ignition System
Mopar Performance Valve Covers
Stock HP exhaust manifolds w/2.5"TTI pipes

Body, trunk and floorpan excellent. Paint very good but not original color. Chrome and trim very good to excellent. Interior good- vinyl bench seats, rubber floor.

727 trans., column shift, 3:55 gears. Factory front discs.
Wheels are presently Classic Cragers but the stock ralleys shown are included with some other extras.

Car runs and drives great- gets much attention and great comments.

Price- $12,500. firm. Detroit area. PM for more info/questions.

Mopar 004.jpg

Great looking car, can we get more pictures..Thanks

Awesome looking Dart!! Damn, the things that you find for sale when you don't have a job! I definately would jump on this one!!

Very nice looking car! Good price to boot! I'm sure this wont last long. If it is not gone by July 8th take it to Carlise,it will sell for sure there..I would love to have it!! Very nice.

Isn't that the greatest body style? I remember those roaming the streets back in the day. I had a '71 and '73 Scamp and loved the style. Wish one of them had a 340 though. Great cars!

Very nice looking car! Good price to boot! I'm sure this wont last long. If it is not gone by July 8th take it to Carlise,it will sell for sure there..I would love to have it!! Very nice.

Thanks for the positive comments guys!- I went to the Mopar Nats. in 2005 but have never been to Carlisle- might be a great duel mission road trip.

Want to trade a 2005 srt 4 neon 24000 miles red - black int ?

IF not original color , what is ? and is that a Chrysler color ... That is a STEAL at that price .... I would bet you would get that price on EBAY for sure ..

IF not original color , what is ? and is that a Chrysler color ... That is a STEAL at that price .... I would bet you would get that price on EBAY for sure ..

Original color was F5- Medium Green Metallic. I believe present color is T5- Copper Metallic. Forgot to mention- dash VIN tag and fender tag intact- no build sheet.

Can I see the fender tag?
Are you still Firm on the price?
any pics before the paint change?

thanks, AZ Nick.....

Beautiful car! glws

Thank You. A quick update- I still have the car but it's stored for the winter and cannot see the road until April sometime. I will probably remove and re-post in the spring. Let me know if you want me to contact you then. Thanks again for all the interest and more so- thanks to A-Bodies for a great site!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back