Not open for further replies.

4spdragtop

FABO Gold Member
FABO Gold Member
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
102   0   0
Contact seller
I was driving the other day and spotted this 69 fmla "S" for sale. I figured I would take some pics and post them. I didnt pop the hood, but I found his website for more info. BTW not picking on the car, but from what I can tell the "barracuda" script on the front fenders is for 68. I could be wrong though. Here is his link http://www.eastonclassiccars.com/main.htm

Very nize =P~ I would have to rent a storage building to put that Barracuda in.:happy10:
check out the trim on that car and hub caps :cheers:Thank you for sharing a H code Barracuda with us 4spdragtop 8)8)8)

Great find 4spdragtop. Why don`t you but it.memike if you had it you should drive it too; also you might consider new glasses, that looks like a P to me. God bless you`ll, Wayne

Nice car. I have only had a couple of the 69s, so forgive me here. It states that it has a black interior, but the dash pad on the vin close up looks green to me. ? How much is he asking?

Yeah sorry memike, she is a P code car. He is big into the mopars. He was at Moparfest with one of his collectibles this past weekend. Im not sure what he is asking. It is a green on green car, tach, 150 speedo, 4spd. Anyone else think the front script is wrong or is it me?? I'd love to buy it but ya know what they say no money no funny...thats me!! If any one wants his # you can chk on the link or pm me and I will send it to you.

It looks like they may have either added the stripe or added the 340-S emblem because they would not have had both unless it was a factory mistake. It would be nice if we could get a shot of the fender tag somehow.

Actually, I know of one that was located in BC (Yellow) that both prior to resto., and IIRC in the 1969 Barracuda brochure, there is a picture of one (383?) with both.

Grant

The car is probably about 45 minutes from me, and I usually go there once or twice a week, so I will drop by again and get some more photos. FYI, I have known this guy for years, I have never bought from him, but he is a collector....chk his website out. You will not get a bargain on this car. I will chk to see what he is asking and get more pics

The 340-S emblem is not in the right place relative to the Barracuda script. The 340-S emblem should be slightly to the rear and closer to the Barracuda script. But that is a really nice car reguardless and 4 spd too. Not too many of those around.

So I was in town today visiting with dad and getting my $hit organized for my last year at college. Dad took me out for lunch and we had a good time. Took his Apache out for a drive...I rode shotgun of course...the only time he has let me drive is when we got it back from picking it up in Wisconsin. We dropped in to take more pics and info on the cuda. Popped the hood, its really clean, interior is great! DS manifold is correct, didnt look at the pass side. Hubcaps are awesome! He bought it at New Hamburg, so I am assuming Moparfest, from an owner in Quebec. Again not to pic on the car, but in the fendertag pics you will see there is no A53 for the "S". Lots of other pkgs though, and I decoded them but couldnt cut and paste the breakdown. The tag pics are pretty clear though. Nice car, but not $36,500 nice. I asked him about the "S" pkg and he acted kinda vague about it. Nice car and he has quite a collection of about 50 of all breeds.

The 340-S emblem is not in the right place relative to the Barracuda script. The 340-S emblem should be slightly to the rear and closer to the Barracuda script. But that is a really nice car reguardless and 4 spd too. Not too many of those around.

I thought so too, but yep she sure is a beauty.

Anyone else think the front script is wrong or is it me??

Yeah the script is wrong. The '69 scripts have the raised edges around each letter. Looks like '70 valve covers on there too. Still a nice car though. I'd like to be sitting in that driver's seat shifting those gears.

Fender tag says its a green on green 340 4 spd car and vin on tag matches vin on dash tag. The 340 could be had in any barracuda in '69 without the formula s or cuda package as appears to be the case here. This is a rare car. Would have been neat if it were restored as just the regular barracuda that it is. He is grossly over priced but I'd pay it if I won the lottery.

I agree with you 340s, it should have been restored as the normal barracuda instead of cloning the "S". But it is beautiful. I couldnt see a # on the rad either, it had the pentastar but no part #. All the other pkg's on the tag seem to be on the car.

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back