69 Barracuda grills with 67 Barracuda fenders?

-

wolfhammer

Reaction score
Hey guys, just wondering if anyone ever modified 67 fenders to work with 69 grills and head light bezels. My grills are a good fit but the head light bezels are not right. Do I need to pop the buckets and clock them 90* or is there any other way? As far as the bezel mounting tabs tabs on the head light buckets, I can fab some up but the main concern is centering them. I don't know if this subject has been brought up before and I don't really want to spend the money for another set of fenders if I don't have to. Thanks in advance for any help

Hey guys, just wondering if anyone ever modified 67 fenders to work with 69 grills and head light bezels. My grills are a good fit but the head light bezels are not right. Do I need to pop the buckets and clock them 90* or is there any other way? As far as the bezel mounting tabs tabs on the head light buckets, I can fab some up but the main concern is centering them. I don't know if this subject has been brought up before and I don't really want to spend the money for another set of fenders if I don't have to. Thanks in advance for any help

Aren`t the hood and fenders and front diff. altogether ?

Fenders should all be same other than side markers on 68/69.
There is a thread here I remember, think need to drill 1or 2 holes in headlight bucket for 69 grill bezel

Fenders should all be same other than side markers on 68/69.
There is a thread here I remember, think need to drill 1or 2 holes in headlight bucket for 69 grill bezel

I did the same thing on my last dart. I used 67 fenders and quarter to do away with the ugly side markers.

Different grill shape in the header panels.
Fenders are direct bolt on but headlight mounts are different. '69s trim ring mounts on the bucket and '67s mount in the surrounds.
Here's a couple pictures of my passenger side '69 if it can help you with orientation of the bucket.....
upload_2018-6-20_9-22-27.png

HLBucketRt.gif

A 67...……..
Grill67A1.gif

-
Back