69 Barracuda Parking Lamps - Are they different?

-

69cudaownr

FABO Gold Member
FABO Gold Member
Reaction score
Hey guys,
I need a quick confirmation. I bought replacement lenses for my parking lamps. While replacing them, one is not fitting. Upon closer look I now believe the lamps are identical and I'm afraid I have two rights or two lefts.
Are there distinct sides?
How do I determine what side I have? It looks like the back of the housing has a slight angle to it. My guess is the slimmer back edge of the housing is beside the headlamp and I have two rights (passenger). Now, if I have two rights it would make a wrong in this case, lol.
Any help is appreciated.

The housings are different (L vs R) The part number for the right side (passenger) is 2932838. Passenger side are usually even numbers. I believe the lens number you have may be '67 or '68.

The housings are different (L vs R) The part number for the right side (passenger) is 2932838. Passenger side are usually even numbers. I believe the lens number you have may be '67 or '68.

Its a 69 as I have the replacement lens 2930494 which fit perfect. I now have to match my new 2930495 lens with a housing. I'm 95% sure I've narrowed down that I had two rights (passenger) installed on my car. So I'm on the hunt for a drivers side housing. Thanks

Its a 69 as I have the replacement lens 2930494 which fit perfect. I now have to match my new 2930495 lens with a housing. I'm 95% sure I've narrowed down that I had two rights (passenger) installed on my car. So I'm on the hunt for a drivers side housing. Thanks
Sorry, going by lens numbers on oem and nos parts on ebay.

The number the OP mentioned (2930494) is the one molded into the plastic lens. 2932838 is a lens and gasket package. Both of those numbers are for the passenger side. Near as I can tell, the housing wasn't sold as a separate part.....but only as an assembly that included the lens, bezel, bulb, and housing. That part number (for the passenger side) is 2930486. The driver side part(s) are one number higher for all those mentioned above.

-
Back