69 barracuda parts car dayton ohio (not mine)

-
Status
Not open for further replies.

Andyzell

Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Contact seller
hey ran across this http://dayton.craigslist.org/ptd/3628582252.html front clip
looks decent and it has the rear window trim. once i saw the window trim i had
to put it on here.

3n53F93Ja5K15Ha5M1d2jce50e04564081d63.jpg

http://images.craigslist.org/3E83M53L15Ia5Gc5Jcd2j2f70a3459b611fdb.jpg

damn to bad. did you ask about anything else?

I called the same morning you posted this and the rear trim was gone. I asked for pics of grills and some other stuff, so he said email him and I haven't got anything back yet?

I think the pictures are not current (no snow???)

I called the same morning you posted this and the rear trim was gone. I asked for pics of grills and some other stuff, so he said email him and I haven't got anything back yet?

I think the pictures are not current (no snow???)

yeah its probably been striped for months. it was posted the day before i put it on here and if you look at it now it was posted on the 22nd with the same pics. somethings fishy (no pun intended).

This is repost from awhile back. I called the guy and tried to speak to him and his words to me were to the effect he would not give pics, prices, etc because the car was covered in snow and it was "too much of a pain in the ***". Not sure why he bothers posting it if he will do nothing when someone calls for information or asks or pictures.

This is repost from awhile back. I called the guy and tried to speak to him and his words to me were to the effect he would not give pics, prices, etc because the car was covered in snow and it was "too much of a pain in the ***". Not sure why he bothers posting it if he will do nothing when someone calls for information or asks or pictures.

:wack: should just flag his post then till spring lol.

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back