69 Barracuda Promotional Video

-

69CudaFan

Reaction score
[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3W8P0bbTc1Q"]1969 Plymouth Barracuda Sales Features - Chrysler Master Tech - YouTube[/ame]

I just thought this was cool. Wanted to share.

I love the old ads. Groovy man!

some of those cars have the red wheel well liners like a set that was for sale on FABO about a year ago....

that video shows that they were real ...but I bet they were never intended for street use but only to dress up a car for show and promotion.

not to be too "snobish" ... but i actually have 5 of those red wheel well liners - 4 of them are going on my 68 s fastback. i may be putting the extra one on FABO for sale.

love the video... thanks for posting.

ps. please don't ask what i paid for these lousy pieces of plastic - yea, it was a lot.

some of those cars have the red wheel well liners like a set that was for sale on FABO about a year ago....

that video shows that they were real ...but I bet they were never intended for street use but only to dress up a car for show and promotion.

The factory information showing the red wheel well liners is on the 1970 Hamtramck Registry. It has been posted here before. There is also a factory picture showing the red wheel well liners.

Check out this thread, the 1970 Hamtramck Registry page and the picture are both there.

FABO THREAD

The op on the thread had a set for sale here but ended up selling on eBay.

FABO AD here.

attachment.php

EBAY AUCTION LINK here.

-
Back